Monday 10 October 2011

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte No.13 Peach Passion

Recently I've started to taking care of my lip and playing around with it. Before I couldn't be bothered and my 24/7 dry lip stopped my crave for any lip products.
However I have been shopping around and start to focus on reviews on lip products. I guess other products I have are pretty satisfactory and didn't put too much effort into those products. For the next few blog posts I will talk about the lip products that I'm loving at the moment and would recommend to all.

First up is this Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick in No. 13 Peach Passion. It has SPF 15. I got it from Strawberry dot net. It's around $30aud on the site and if you purchase at Myer it's around $50aud.

Love the packaging! Gold plus the colour of the lipstick in the middle with the YSL logo. It is expensive and looks expensive as well. I chose the colour #13 peach passion. It is more on the pink side of orange colour. There's another one #30 (I think) is more on the orange side which I was struggling between when pruchasing it. At last #13 win cause I think orange tent to be a bit picky on skin tones and pink-ish tones often works with fair skin tone. It turns out great and will repurchase other colours.

It has a great mango fruity smell, it's moist and glide on lips perfectly. However I do need to apply lip balm before this, but that's kind of the case for every lipstick i wear. Not a big issue, doesn't make me like it less.



No comments:

Post a Comment