Thursday 6 October 2011

Lancome - Teint Miracle Foundation.


Before I had always being scared to use foundation by thinking it is too heavy and makes the face look unnatural and artificial. I have been use BB creams for quite a long time and when I first saw these new Lancome foundation and read couple of reviews of it, it really stimulated my desire in foundations. Therefore I finally decided that I would give them a go.

Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation - #01
Bought this at Myer for around $80 aud. Wouldn't recommend buying at Myer as the price got pulled up by so much comparing to overseas.

I'm using the shade in 01. Really love the texture as silking and slides perfectly on skin and the coverage isn't so bad. However this is still a bit yellow toned for me since all western brand foundation has the same problem. But still love them. Doesn't look too bad in summer since I do get darker and so I guess yellower :S



No comments:

Post a Comment