Sunday 9 October 2011

About NYX's lip products.

NYX is the low end drug store brand that has high end brand's quality. That's the reason it got so famous and loved by many makup gurus. Their products are mostly below $10usd, however the quality is still amazing.
This brand is good when trying on different colours in makeups and finding the right for yourself. Even though some may not work out at the end, but the investment wasn't too great. Unlike some high end brand's price can be really shoking and it's such a waste if it did not work out at the end. And I has been struggle with lip products before and scare to try out cause I know my lip can get really fastrating sometimes. Therefore when I heard about this brand and the positive reviews it has, I decided to give it a try. Like I said, even it doesn't work out, it's only a few dollars compare to trying other products which is ten times the price.

I purchased these on ebay since they don't sell in Australia :(
NYX Black Label Lipstick - #106 peachy, #115 Heiress.
NYX Round Lip Gloss - #28 Whipped
NYX Lip pencil - Pink

Really like the formula in these lipsticks. It is creamy and the colour turns out just like the packaging. There's no surprises when applying it on. The lip gloss's colour suits mosts lipstick colours and can be used pretty frequently. However I get lazy and frastrated all the time when I hair get stuck on my lip. But it is a very useful colour would recommend to who like to use lip glosses. The lip pencil wasn't so impressive, but still is a pretty colour.

Overall I really like this brand, it gives me the opportunity to explore new colours on myself and products that I was afraid of.




From left to right: whipped - heiress - peachy - pink

No comments:

Post a Comment