Monday 10 October 2011

Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Colour - Crush

Keep on the lip product haul and here comes the most recent lip product by Urban Decay. Absolutely love this brand and it always surprise me.

Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Colour in colour Crush.
My friend kindly bought this for me when she went to America and it was $19usd.
"The electric colour in this lip pencil conjures edgy, straight-off-the-runway allure in seconds, with a lightweight, creamy texture that glides on smoothly and won't feather."

It is designed as a lip pencil but the texture and usage act as a lipstick. This form of lip pencil become really affective when applying on lip as it performs very well on corners and edges which normal lipstick cannot do without a lip brush.

The second I swatch this on my hand, I can feel the smoothness and moisture inside it. Really impressed by it. I applied this without putting lip balm beforehand it sets just great. Even though there are little pieces dryness on it but cannot be seen without staring.

It comes in 5 colours and i chose the colour CRUSH. On the website it appears to be more Barbie pink. When I applied it on it is purpler and neon coloured pink. Wasn't what I expected but still likes it. It's not a very wearable colour; it will only be used during special events. The other 4 colours are really edgy as well. Really looking forward for more colours in this line and preferably more neutral colour that are wearable for everyday uses.





 
Here's a video for you to see other amazing colours.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment